Termite Control On Wood for Dummies
Flick Anticimex has been providing safe and effective pest control solutions to our regional families . Seemingly innocent yet dangerous pests have been plaguing families and houses for centuries.
We continuously try to assist our clients achieve minimal pest activity around their homes using safe, environmentally friendly, non-toxic materials. The health and safety of individuals, pets, and the environment are a high priority in Flick Anticimex. We employ residual materials to necessary areas which may include ceilings, carpets, rugs, wood and tile flooring, effective against the heaviest infestations, yet very low in toxicity to humans and pets. .
The Best Guide To Termite Control On Wood
2. Acceptance: The Customers acceptance of these terms might be confirmed by simply signing this document, confirming its acceptance by email or allowing RPC to perform the Service.
3. Fees and Payment: The Fees as set out in this agreement are payable by the Customer to RPC for your Service. Fees are inclusive of GST. The Fees are payable on the day that the Service is rendered. RPC will offer the Customer with an electronic tax invoice on the date of this Service, Where the Client authorises a credit card or direct debit to a bank account, a charge for the Fees will be processed on the day the Service is rendered. .
The Greatest Guide To Termite Control On Wood
5. Treatment effectiveness: the Service will be delivered by RPC in a competent and professional manner taking into account these conditions. The ongoing effectiveness of the pest control provided depends on the Client implementing RPCs recommended hygiene, housekeeping, and home maintenance procedures. The Customer acknowledges that pest treatment may also be rendered ineffective by disturbing treated areas, building alterations, renovations and introducing untreated or infested substances to the house that encourage pest action. .
6. Pest Inspection and Treatment: The insect inspections undertaken as a member of the Service will be based upon a visual inspection only limited to those areas and sections of their premises fully accessible and visible to the technician in the time and on the day of this inspection. Furniture, equipment, fittings and stock may conceal evidence of several bugs that can only be revealed when these items are removed.
All other pests are excluded unless agreed by RPC in writing. .
Excitement About Termite Control Online
7. Ideas and recommendations: RPCs technician will provide a service report after the Service and provide suggestions and recommendations on the Customer to control and minimize pests and their habitat. These may pay for hygiene, housekeeping, stacking, storage and maintenance.
8. Access and Safety: The Customer must ensure that RPCs staff and other authorised personnel (Personnel) have complete and link secure access (free of any health and safety hazards and dangers ) into the relevant regions of the premises and all amenities like water and power that RPC could reasonably need to offer the Service .The Client must notify the RPC technician prior to the commencement of the Service of any health and safety risks including the presence of asbestos.
RPC will comply with all reasonable security and safety instructions of the Client while present in the Clients premises. .
All About Termite Control On Wood
9. Customer Co-operation: The Customer must comply with all advice and instructions provided by RPC to the Client including any relating to pesticides and equipment use and also the health and security of all persons using the premises during and following the completion of this Service.
10. Damage to Utilities: When delivery of this Service requires drilling or cutting any materials, the Client will be responsible for identifying the location of utility services to the house including pipes and drainage pipes, electric and telephone cables, gas pipes etc.. RPC will exercise due care in performing any drilling or cutting but the Customer will be liable for any damage caused by penetration to any such services unless caused by the negligence of RPC. .